North Carolina Council of
Educational Opportunity Programs
Good afternoon. First, I want to thank each and every one of you for being a member of our NCCEOP TRIO organization. I also want to thank you all for trusting me for the next two years to be your State President. I’m looking forward to the task of representing you and our TRIO family.
We need new people to join our committees and serve our state. Please let me know if you are interested in serving on a committee.
A Few Reminders......
1. Our TRIO Day of Service is Saturday, February 25, 2017 at Livingstone College. Please bring or send your donations.
2. Membership is still open! Please see the NCCEOP website for registration form and dues. Please encourage your colleagues to join our great state organization.
3. We have updated the list serve by verifying and correcting all email addresses. Please let us know if you know of a colleague who did not receive this notice by emailing Katherine Jones at email@example.com. This will help us make sure that we have an updated membership list and that you get your information.
4. The NC Student Initiatives program will be held at Fayetteville State University, March 10-11, 2017. Please contact Nikki Massey if you are interested in attending. They are excited and looking for us to visit them and enjoy the competitions.
3. Information for our upcoming Spring State Meeting will be coming out shortly from Antonio Stephens. Please plan on attending this great event on April 20, 2017 at St. Augustine’s University in Raleigh, NC.
That’s all for now and always remember to ‘stay encouraged, work with a servant’s heart, and serve our students’. You are all appreciated.
Join a growing organization dedicated to the success of low-income, first generations students in North Carolina! Please download your membership application today.
Updates from the NCCEOP President
View a listing of all TRiO Programs in NC.
View our alumni page.
Various job postings & announcements from around the state.
View a listing of electronic resources.
View our organization's bylaws/constitution.
View the latest reports from committees.